Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Three New Listings!




We have finally gotten back on our roll of crafting and listed these three new items tonight. The first one is a newborn baby blanket and hat set in purple. We have several other colors listed on our site and a few more colors still to come.
The second listing is for a plaid table runner or could also be used for a small quilt. It measures 31x31 and has a maroon backing.
The third listing is for a pink baby girl composition journal. I also have the identical pattern for that journal in blue for a baby boy. I just have to finish up a few things on it and it will be ready to list in the next few days.
The weather is changing here and the snow is finally starting to melt!! There are grassy patches coming into view and spring is definetly on it's way!! It got to 42 degrees today and sunny and is making me get into the crafting mood. Warmer weather always motivates me to either clean or craft :) Since I crafted today does that mean I have to clean tomorrow???
Stay tuned for more blogs from my mom and I. Yes, my mom is blogging now :)
~Shannon & Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment