Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspiration!

Well the weather is finally nice today...60's today. It is inspiring me to make spring and summer items for the garden. I have plans on some windchimes and garden feeders. The garage is cleaned out so now I can use the work bench to CREATE! Silverware, frying pan lids and wood are some of the items I hope to use. These things have worked well in my garden to jazz it up. So I need to get to work. I had a nice collage going the other day but when I cleaned the sewing room it all came off the table and scattered....now back to designing it again and gluing as I go instead of leaving it lay on the table, so hopefully we will have a few things to post in the next week. The ideas are coming more and more with the nice weather. I'll let you know how it goes.

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment