Monday, February 21, 2011

I'M BACK WITH NEW ITEMS



Ok, so I have been to Arizona and back already, so much for the pool down there. They had the coldest weather in 40 years when I was there and everyone wanted to know when I was going home so that it would warm up. It got to 70 the day I left! I did do some thinking about my shop and how I could improve it. So I have come up with "EVERY THING WILL BE $20 OR UNDER", which will make it nice for that little gift you may want to give someone. I have coordinating items now such as checkbook covers, wrist keyfob holders, and wallets. Some of the other items should be coming soon as I am trying to get some sewing done in between daycare and housework. Between yesterday and today we have had about 10" of snow again and next week should be the same....winter doesn't want to end here in MN. So for now, take a look at some of my new items and I hope you enjoy them. I will post more new things as I get them done. Check out my new banner and avatar and let me know what you think of the new design.
Rene



No comments:

Post a Comment