Sunday, February 26, 2012

Refreshing Trip

Well now that I had 9 days in AZ to clear my mind and maybe get the crafting bug to hit, I am still not in the crafting mood.....I wonder if it happens to other crafters! I have rearranged my craft room so that all the fabric, wool and other material things are on one side of the room and all the paper, paint, stickers, and dye cut machine are on the other side. I do feel more organized with everything but just can't seem to get into creating something. I did go to the library the other day for story hour with my grandkids and did come across some inspirational craft magazines that I could check out. I haven't been to the library in awhile so I forgot you could check out magazines! Now manybe I won't be so tempted to buy them when I can check them out for free. I even had my 7 year old granddaughter Katelyn draw some things for me to inspire me to get off my butt and create. I have been teaching her how to embroider and she is making herself a pillow with a squirrel on it. I told her to enter it into the county fair this year. She thought that was a great idea. I think the key right now with snow on the way, cold outside and winter just dragging on is to just sit down and start.......I will keep you posted. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment